Live online Thursday, May 28 at 3:30 p.m. ET
Cyberthreats morph rapidly as they try to stay ahead of our defenses; wearing new disguises and breaking down virtual barriers in unique ways. The answer to, “How do I remain secure?” changes as quickly as the cyberthreats we face.
Join us for an interactive Q&A Panel with experts Chris Chaves of Sophos, and Michelle Drolet and Arun Subramoniam of Towerwall. Engage in a discussion on staying safe in the evolving threat landscape.
The panel will cover the topics below but the platform is yours!
- What you can do today to remain secure
- The types of threats Sophos Labs is seeing recently
- What we know about COVID-19 scams
- How to correct your security posture
- How to secure your network for a remote workforce
- Implementing a repeatable and actionable information security plan with people, process and technology to maintain compliance and adherence to regulations
- Planning for a crisis: what are the basic steps for building an incident response & disaster recovery plan?