Want to stop firefighting?
How we help solve your Response & Remediation challenges:
Incident response helps you prepare and limit damage to your bottom-line and business reputation.
Provides clear guidelines on the appropriate course of action to be taken during an incident to enable timely restoration of operations.
Provides Clarity on Roles, Responsibilities & Processes
Includes names and contacts of key stakeholders with clear responsibilities outlined from determining the scope of the breach all the way to crisis communications.
Our Security Services
We consult clients through the following response & remediation initiatives:
We work with you to develop an Incident Response Plan and Playbook that:
- Provides guidelines on responding to an incident in a consistent manner, with appropriate leadership and technical resources
- Outlines specific course of action to be taken during an incident to enable timely restoration of operations impacted
- Includes roles, responsibilities, and contact information
We work with you to develop a Business Continuity Plan that:
- Identifies critical business functions, potential risks to systems, and necessary processes
- Formalizes processes that allow critical business functions to resume, in the event of a crisis or an outage
- Establishes procedures for backup and disaster recovery in line with business goals or requirements.
When a security incident occurs, our security experts work with you to:
- Review all aspects of an incident including network architecture, business impact, and cost of remediation
- Help determine root-cause; provides clear and concise steps to help crisis recovery
- Conduct a detailed impact analysis to evolve security controls, remove incident response obstacles, and bolster cybersecurity effectiveness
Disaster Recovery Plan
Disaster recovery comes down to preparation. Our security preparedness team works with you to:
- Develop and document a disaster resiliency program that can be used to identify, assess, prioritize, manage, and control risks as part of the business continuity process
- Provide procedures that will reduce the risk of interruption to normal operations and enable the resumption of business processes in a timely manner
- Provide practical, actionable guidelines for emergency response, extended back-up operations, and post-disaster recovery activities