Testing your defenses.
Uncovering vulnerabilities. Keeping you ahead.
Why Choose Towerwall Penetration Testing
Our tests are based on secure methodologies.
Our tests are led by senior testers who uncover key vulnerabilities automated technology often miss. Each engagement has a dedicated Senior Engineer, a dedicated Senior Project Manager & a dedicated Senior Account Executive.
On Your Schedule
Engagement starts within two business days of sign-off. We work around your schedule. You choose the frequency of progress summary calls.
are Escalated Immediately
Our goal is to strengthen your cybersecurity posture ASAP. Hackers do not wait for final delivery reports.
Improvement, as Well as
Areas of Strength
We want to help your team continue to follow best practices. Our report highlights areas of improvement as well as areas of strength for insight into what is working.
We will review reports with you prior to final delivery and escalate any critical items immediately. There will be no surprises.
Uncovering vulnerabilities is just the start. We integrate remediation roadmaps into our process to make security seamless.
Our Penetration Testing Services
We consult clients through the following penetration testing initiatives:
External Penetration Test
Towerwall’s external penetration testing:
- Validates the security posture of the internet-facing devices like routers, firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), and other security appliances
- Identifies weaknesses that need to be addressed to improve defenses
- Helps meet regulatory requirements (such as PCI DSS) that mandate external pen-tests and evaluations
Towerwall’s application security testing:
- Assesses security posture of all applications, including ones that are built in-house , Saas Based, or third-party applications
- Conducts application penetration testing procedures to find application flaws that an attacker can exploit
- Evaluates application security via:
- Authentication and access control
- Input validation encoding
- Cross-site scripting
- SQL injection
- Enumeration of user and system accounts, servers, and internal communication ports
- Business logic
- User and session management (including privileged escalations)
- Error and exception handling
Towerwall’s wifi assessment testing:
- Identifies, maps and secures active wireless networks
- Helps determine misconfigurations, security gaps, and inconsistencies in wireless implementations
- Identifies rogue access points
- Runs penetration tests to detect vulnerabilities and points of entry in the wireless infrastructure
- Provides recommendations to improve wireless security, meet regulatory compliance and improve WiFi performance
Technology We Enable
Innovative software solutions for schools and enterprises. Award winning Remote Control, Classroom Management, Safeguarding, Asset Management and ...More about Qualys
Pcysys develops a fully automated, self learning penetration tests solution, while mimicking the hackers mindset.More about Pcysys