Live online Friday, July 10th
12:00 – 1:00 p.m. EST
Michelle Drolet, Towerwall & Jason Klein, Offit Kurman
The threats are real and increasing daily. Learn how you can protect yourself and your cannabis company from unauthorized access to confidential files and proprietary data.
By now, we are all too familiar with the real threats that cybercrime present to all businesses.. Cannabis businesses are not immune – in fact they may be more vulnerable in many ways. This talk with Michelle Drolet will present some basic cybercrime prevention and protection concepts so you can learn how to protect yourself and your cannabis business from unauthorized access to confidential information.
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
Join Towerwall’s CEO Michelle Drolet, hosted by Jason Klein, Chair of the Offit Kurman’s Cannabis Practice Group, to learn the latest in securing your company’s critical data
- Identifying key data for protection;
- What legal obligations do you have as a cannabis business;
What you need to know to identify and protect against COVID-19 Scams;
- How to secure your network for a remote workforce;
- Planning for a crisis: what are the basic steps for building an incident response & disaster recovery plan;
- Implementing a repeatable and actionable information security plan with people, process and technology to maintain compliance and adherence to regulations.