Live online July 2, 2020
12:00 pm ET
Data breaches are on the rise, highlighting no organization is safe from cyberattacks. One cause is that workforce mobility and cloud computing has placed most workloads beyond the shelter of corporate networks and traditional perimeter defenses. There are no perimeters.
What are the issues, drivers and considerations for how Information Technology and Security organizations are applying Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) capabilities?
In this BrightTalk you will learn about:
- Key ways that Zero Trust can simplify infosec implementation.
- Tips on how to communicate security risk, and the rewards of Zero Trust, to business owners.
- How inherent trust is the root of most pervasive issues facing IT today.
- Zero Trust adoption research findings: perceptions, progress, investments and initiatives
- How zero trust facilitates a secure work from home world
- The need for planning in order to pull it off right and securely (ie: these may no longer be endpoints you control)