Towerwall is proud to offer our new VOIP Assessment Services.
Do you know if your VoIP phones and servers are segmented from the rest of your network? Even if they are, segmentation alone may not protect your voice assets. Towerwall, Inc. has developed an approach that is extremely effective in testing the security of VoIP (Voice over IP) systems. This program includes controlled tests in which Towerwall, Inc. will attempt to assess several vulnerabilities in VoIP systems and networks. Our methodology includes performing validation and testing to ensure that only “valid” vulnerabilities are reported. The following list outlines some of our “goals” when attempting to perform a VoIP penetration test:
- Hi-jacking phone calls
- Recording and replaying voice calls
- Voicemail tampering
- Phone registration hi-jacking
- Caller ID spoofing
- Sound insertion
- Access to phone administrative capabilities
- Attacking systems within the voice VLANS to gain access to the internal network
- Attacking VoIP client phones
- A VoIP Penetration Test is focused on vulnerabilities on VoIP systems and networks, including: how these systems are segmented from the rest of the network
- Towerwall, Inc. uses a detailed testing methodology when conducting VoIP Penetration Tests
- Towerwall, Inc. focuses our attacks on vulnerabilities specific to VoIP systems and networks
Towerwall, Inc. has developed an approach that is extremely effective in testing the security of VoIP systems and networks. Our Team Members will attempt to gain access to VoIP systems and networks by exploiting vulnerabilities; as well as using information gathered from the information gathering and vulnerability analysis phase. Towerwall, Inc. also tests the network segmentation in place to determine if attacks such as VLAN hopping can be used.