Testing your defenses.
Uncovering vulnerabilities. Keeping you ahead.
Why Penetration Testing Matters
How we help solve your Penetration Testing challenges:
Standards like CIS, NIST 800-53 ISO 27001, PCI DSS, and SOC2 require businesses to conduct regular penetration tests and security reviews using skilled testers.
Our pen test can help you classify risks and eliminate potential cybersecurity threats with high precision.
Regulations require penetration tests need to be run on a 12 month cycle. Additionally, it is recommended to change your pen test vendor every 3 years.
Our Penetration Testing Services
We consult clients through the following penetration testing initiatives:
External Penetration Test
Towerwall’s external penetration testing:
- Validates the security posture of the internet-facing devices like routers, firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), and other security appliances
- Identifies weaknesses that need to be addressed to improve defenses
- Helps meet regulatory requirements (such as PCI DSS) that mandate external pen-tests and evaluations
Towerwall’s application security testing:
- Assesses security posture of all applications, including ones that are built in-house , Saas Based, or third-party applications
- Conducts application penetration testing procedures to find application flaws that an attacker can exploit
- Evaluates application security via:
- Authentication and access control
- Input validation encoding
- Cross-site scripting
- SQL injection
- Enumeration of user and system accounts, servers, and internal communication ports
- Business logic
- User and session management (including privileged escalations)
- Error and exception handling
Towerwall’s wifi assessment testing:
- Identifies, maps and secures active wireless networks
- Helps determine misconfigurations, security gaps, and inconsistencies in wireless implementations
- Identifies rogue access points
- Runs penetration tests to detect vulnerabilities and points of entry in the wireless infrastructure
- Provides recommendations to improve wireless security, meet regulatory compliance and improve WiFi performance
Technology We Enable
Innovative software solutions for schools and enterprises. Award winning Remote Control, Classroom Management, Safeguarding, Asset Management and ...More about Qualys
Pcysys develops a fully automated, self learning penetration tests solution, while mimicking the hackers mindset.More about Pcysys