Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Towerwall, a leader in data protection in cyber-security, is currently seeking a high-performing Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join the Sales Team! In this role, you will be responsible for inbound and outbound lead generation and qualification that will drive new customer acquisition.
The SDR must develop a solid understanding of the value Towerwall’s products and services bring to our customers and be able to translate our value proposition into both written and oral communications with prospects. Candidates must possess the ability and confidence to engage prospects, evoke interest in Towerwall solutions, qualify and disqualify prospects, think quickly on their feet, and speak intelligently with a variety of prospective buyers.
Towerwall offers a comprehensive technology and solution set that ranges from setting up formal information security program plans to company-wide security policies. These collectively address integrated risk management, compliance, immediate mitigation, vulnerability management, and incident response, including the option of virtual security officers.
- Qualify prospects from both inbound and outbound leads
- Develop outbound lead generation campaigns
- Manage the lead qualification and prospecting process for defined Towerwall campaigns
- Maintain and nurture relationships with key stakeholders at prospective accounts
- Manage the account profiling process, which includes understanding the prospects business needs and use cases and communicating the Towerwall value proposition to prospects
- Pass-qualified leads to Sales Team members
Assist in securing introduction meetings to the sales organization
- Consistently achieve and exceed individual meeting metrics
- Utilize HubSpot, our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, to consistently enter, update and leverage prospect information. Improve the overall quality of leads by supplementing lead and account data using online research and tools like Linkedin Navigator, Seamless etc.
- Increased volume of introductory meetings with the sales team.
- Increased volume of introductory meetings that convert to new opportunities for the sales pipeline.
- A College/University degree (Associate/Bachelor’s or equivalent). Concentration in a Sales/Marketing/Business discipline is preferred
- A positive attitude and strong personal integrity
- Experience with CRM – HubSpot and other marketing/sales applications is preferred
- Self-motivation with an innate desire to achieve stated goals/targets
- Disciplined and well organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team oriented
- Personal computer literacy including Microsoft Office Suite and CRM tools
- Previous lead development experience is preferred
What We Offer
- Great culture in an exciting and fast paced company
- A diverse environment where everyone’s opinion matters.
- Competitive salaries including a full benefit package
- Collaborative environment
- State of the art technology
- Career Growth
Director of Sales