Implementing security practices in your organization’s employees’ daily work habits, and ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of information security, the goals of the Security Awareness Program are:
- Put information security and its importance into the forefront of your staff’s minds.
- Spread information security policy and awareness throughout corporate ranks.
- Build security awareness into the technical and development teams.
- Think differently. Create a paradigm shift in the way your employees view your organization’s business process and how it should be protected.
- Have Fun. Make security awareness fun for everyone. Get significant ‘buy-in’ from the entire corporate target audience.
- Build Cyber Security, Physical Security and People Security into a coherent whole, where the goal is to teach behavior and environmental awareness according to your organization’s goals and policies.